Working Student Full-Stack Development (f/m/d)
We are hiring
You want to become a part of our dynamic, international and multidisciplinary team? Join us!
As a working student for full-stack development, you work on future generations of our company-internal services, ranging from developing applications for user management and administration over collaboration tools to software deployment management. Together with our software development team you ensure code quality and smooth user experience. If interested, you can also contribute to UI/UX design. You’ll have a chance to work with modern languages and tools, including Rust, Go, Vue 3 and Svelte.
- Student in a technical major, e.g. Computer Science
- Experience with reactive web dev (preferably Svelte or Vue 3)
- Experience with Rust (or alternatively Go / modern C++)
- Ability and desire to learn and grow professionally
- Fluent in English
- Residence in area of Freiburg
- Passion for intuitive user interfaces and UIX
- Experience in working with git
- Experience in designing and implementing RESTful APIs
A tight fit team with flat hierarchies in which your work really counts!
Flexible working hours
Free coffee and pretty point clouds
An office in the centre of Freiburg
Our application process
Use our application form to quickly and easily apply for your desired position. No long cover letter - just a few sentences about what is important to you in your new job.
We'll get back to you as soon as possible and invite you to an initial interview to get to know us.
We discuss your previous experiences, ideas and wishes for your new job.
Meet the team
Afterwards, you can get a first impression of our team.
Does everything fit for you and for us? Then we would be delighted to welcome you as a new team member at dotscene!
We don't need a long cover letter - all we need is a few sentences about what's important to you in your new job.